This is a text interface game with color mixing based puzzles. Who knows where your journey might lead.
- Make choices by following the prompts on the screen and pressing the letter that corresponds with your selection
- There is no sound
- While playing the browser game, if the controls aren't working, try clicking in the web player/game window to reactivate the controls
- Press Esc at any time to quit in the Windows build
This game was made by Liz Phillips
Minus.Plus was made while learning basic coding with C# in the Unity engine. Please leave a comment with any problems, questions, or suggestions.
|Published||144 days ago|
|Tags||Abstract, color, easy, free, science, Short, simple, text-based|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, One button|
Mozilla Firefox is the only browser that was tested and worked correctly. Internet Explorer or Opera might work. Google Chrome is not compatible with Unity Web Player.
- The file downloaded is a zip file
- Use your computer to extract the files by right clicking on the "Minus.Plus" folder and selecting "Extract All"
- Choose the location you'd like Minus.Plus to be installed
- To launch the game open the unzipped/extracted "Minus.Plus" folder and click the file named "Minus.Plus"
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.